Jamesburg Department of Public Works
Jamesburg Department of Public Works and Recycling Center
Located at the end of Duane Street
Scheduled Pick-Ups | Garbage Collection
Jamesburg Recycling Center
Wednesday: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Saturdays: 8:00 am – 12:00 Noon
• Leaf compost and triple shredded wood mulch is available free to residents.
• Recycling containers can be purchased for $20 each.
Payment must be made at the municipal building prior to picking up containers.
ITEMS ACCEPTED AT RECYCLING CENTER
• Commingled: glass, plastic, and aluminum cans.
• Newspaper: newspaper must be tied and bundled.
• Cardboard/Mixed paper: magazines and regular paper (Boxes must be flattened.)
• Metal: all appliances and all other metal goods.
• Used motor oil: all containers must be emptied into tank and disposed of in garbage can.
• Car batteries
• Leaves: in biodegradable bags or dumped in pile only.
NO PLASTIC BAGS
• Grass Clippings: in biodegradable bags or dumped in pile only.
The Recycling Center is now accepting Electronics! TV's VCR's, Computers, etc...(All items will need to be brought to the Recycling Center during normal hours of operation!)
NO Plastic Bags!
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED AT RECYCLING CENTER
• Concrete or asphalt
• Paint, stain, or solvents
• Wood or landscaping ties
• Household trash
• Building materials
**CHANGE IN PUBLIC WORKS SERVICES**:
THERE WILL BE NO CHRISTMAS TREE/APPLIANCE/BRUSH PICKUP - THIS WILL BE DROP-OFF ONLY DURING NORMAL RECYCLING CENTER HOURS!
Click for schedule